Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Enable Regedit

I got a virus in my computer and it cause many of my computer function become disable, i can't access my task manager, control panel, run command, and also i can't access my registry. How can i work with this situation??

Then, i began to search the solution to fix my computer. The first things that i must do was to enabled my registry first, because another function can be fixed after i can't access regedit.

finally, after searching via google, I found the ways to enabled my registry. I'd forgot the source but thanks for the information that can make my lovely computer recover from its illness :)

If you also wanna know how to enabled your registry, here are the simple ways to do that.
Open notepad and type this :

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System] "DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

Choose save as type as all files and for the file name add *.reg example : enabledregistry.reg

After saving the file, double click it and click yes.

Now, your registry was released and it's the time to fix another computer setting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post it was helpful and held my attention.