Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

How To Pas Genuine Windows Validation

i got this message when i first login to my computer: you may be a victim of software counterfeiting

this copy of windows did not pas genuine windows validation you may be a victim of software counterfeiting

How annoying message,i have once uninstall my computer because of this problem but it's seem not a good solution because it will waste my time so when my another computer have a same problem, i try to find another solution.

I browsed the internet and finally found a good solution, when i visited this site www.raymond.cc i found a simple way to remove that annoying message.

Then, i began to download an All-In-One crack for WGA 1.5.722 created by Cheeta for W5A.US website. in just a second, i success to solve my problem without installing a new windows.Yeah, Thanks to God..

So i want to share this useful file to all people who have the same problem with me. You can download the crack here:
All-In-One crack for WGA 1.5.722

0 comments: