Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

driving License

After 5 years, my driving license had expired and i needed to apply for new license because i have moved from my home town to another town so it's impossible to used my old license.

I take a day-off to administer all things i need to get a new driving license in my new town. At first i went to a police station but apparently i had to go to medical check up first to get a health certificate. In that place i got some eyes test. It cost me 15000 IDR.

After getting a health certificate the next things to do is a technical and theory examination.I must go to another place that have a very long distance from police station. why the examination didn't held in police station? i also didn't understand why they choose that place to do an exam for people who want to get new license.Theory test had past and it's continued with technical test such as do a zigzag and ride around a circle. I passed all test and got another certificate and this examination cost me 165.000 IDR.

It's time back to police station to get my driving license but unfortunately in police station after giving all certificate i had got,i must do a final theory examination again. what a tired day. i had finished all question just for 15 minutes and waiting for the result. it needed a long time for them to check all paper examination.

After i had been confirmed that i had passed the test, the next step i must do was paying an administration fee for 75000 IDR, take a photo and get the license.

i had spent my whole day to get my new driving license (09.00 - 17.00).

0 comments: