Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Google Search VS Yahoo Search (Get paid to search)

What do like more, Google search or Yahoo search? Google search become number one search engine and knock down Yahoo as a world champion for several years ago.

What makes Google can be a number one search engine? More relevant results become one of many factors why I like using Google search as my primary search engine. When searching information using Google search, I always found what I am looking for in the first page or maybe second page. That’s why I always do a search using Google.

What about Yahoo? In my opinion Yahoo result is not as good as Google, but till now sometimes I still using Yahoo to search something in the internet. What make me still using Yahoo when I am searching? The answer are because the result is not really bad and even better from another search engine beside Google and also by using Yahoo to search something I’ve got commission from what I seek. Yes, I got paid to search the internet. They paid £ 0.01 every search I did.

www.myhpf.co.uk (the Site) is a website owned and operated by Homepages Friends Limited, a company registered in England & Wales. Via their agreements with a number of well known internet services such as Yahoo! & eBay, they enable fundraising organizations to obtain a share of the advertising revenue generated when these services are used.

Actually this is the main reason why till now I am still using Yahoo. Get the info that you seek and also get paid using pounds to seek it. :) Sign Up as Member Now

0 comments: