Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Services from PayPal

Yesterday, I went to a book store and read about how to withdraw money from PayPal to my local bank account. In that article, I found that my account name at PayPal must be match with my account name in local bank in order to withdraw money from PayPal.

The problem begins, when we want to apply PayPal account we must fill the last name although we don’t have a last name. That’s made me filled my last name with my family name although actually in my personal identification card that was issued by our government my name didn’t have a last name.

Using that ID card I applied an account in my local bank and of course my account name in local bank also using the name in my ID card. That made differentiate between PayPal account’s name and local bank account’s name. This differentiate can be a problem when we wanted to withdraw money from PayPal account to local bank account because usually local bank company can’t accept the money if the name do not match between both of them.

So, I contact PayPal’s customer service to change my name from “Scients luo” to “Scients”. After several hours I checked my email and there were already an answer from PayPal but unfortunately they can help me to change my name like I want to, because like we already know last name must be filled in PayPal account. But they offered me to change my last name with “,” so my name become “scients,” and they also ask me to contact my local bank company and ask them whether they can accept “Scients,” as the same like”Scients”.

My local bank company couldn’t give me a promise whether they can accept it or not but they said usually if there are just a simple differentiate between both of the name they can accept it. After that I contact PayPal again via email and in several hours they already sent me an email and told me that they already changed my account name.

I am very satisfied with the PayPal’s services that can help me to solve my problem just in hours and they also always try to satisfy their entire customers.

Don’t have an account yet?
SignUp. now and enjoy the easiest way to have your online transaction.

0 comments: