Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How to Increase Alexa Rank

Alexa Rank is one of many factor that can effects your site price when you join such as text link ads program.

Alexa.com is a subsidiary of Amazon.com and is a website which provides information on traffic levels for websites. The Alexa rank is measured according to the amount of users who’ve visited a website with the Alexa toolbar installed.

Actually there are many ways to increase your Alexa rank. There are 20 quick ways that i had read from www.dashdosh.com, but i just try one of them.

I try the basic method that maybe all of you had already known about it.What is that? Yeah, i put Alexa rank widget in my blog and i was very satisfied with the result. My Alexa rank have increased from 4.216.900 to 3.209.443.




I will try another method to boost my Alexa rank.What about you?

0 comments: